Saturday, August 29, 2015

Week 1: Review

I took Mythology and Folklore last semester and did not realize how important it was to read the daily course announcements. I would see one every now and then but I never realized how much information was packed into one post, especially the free books! I love that Amazon has provided a lot of free books this way. I have downloaded a lot on my own of other interests but having the others to add to my 'To Be Read' stack is awesome! Hopefully one day when I'm old I will have plenty to read :) This semester for Indian Epics I decided to sign up to have them emailed to me that way if I don't make it to the site during the week, I can peruse over the email on the bus on the way to my car at school or before work. 

Image Source: Online Course Lady Blog post English Pangrams: A Quick Brown Fox.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nicole! I happened to notice this post and wanted to let you know that it made me SO HAPPY. Because of a technical change in D2L it was no longer possible to display the announcements in there anymore like I used to do (thank goodness the Twitter still works). So, I invented this "review" thing as a way to make sure people did get to see the announcements even if it is a little more effort now that they are not right there in D2L. Your comment here makes me so glad that I did that. So, even though I was feeling very grumpy at D2L for blocking my blog, it looks like it may have turned out to be a good thing after all, ha ha. HAPPY WEEKEND! :-)

    ReplyDelete